We prepare Determinations of Eligibility for the National Register of Historic Places, research and prepare National Register nominations for individual properties and district, design development projects, prepare plans and elevations, and prepare and submit federal and state historic rehabilitation tax credit applications.
* Identify whether or not a property is a Certified Historic Property with a Determination of Eligibility.
* Prepare National Register nominations, including all research, photographs, drawing, and maps.
* Prepare existing and proposed plans for residential properties up to 4 units and commercial properties under 5,000 square feet.
* Review plans by owners and architects to determine if they meet the Secretary of the Interior’s Standards for Rehabilitation.
* Design renovations, including kitchens and bathrooms.
* Take pre-renovation and post-renovations of properties as required for applications.
* Prepare federal and state Historic Rehabilitation Tax Credit Applications.
* Submit and present applications for Certificates of Appropriateness to local review boards.
* Prepare applications for building permits.